Design a site like this with
Get started

September 11, 2019 9:42pm

10pm update: As I was getting ready to bring my younger sons home from their visit with Alex, we were informed of a complication.

Alexander has something called an AV Fistula that developed after the biopsy. Alexander has to have another procedure which requires him to be intubated again (breathing tube). We are going off of foods and liquids and must wait for the next procedure. His dad is with him at the hospital and I am home preparing my boys things for school tomorrow. His dad will call me if they plan to have it tonight so that I can join them. We agreed he would take the “night shift” so that I can be home with my other children.

It’s hard to stay encouraged but Alex and I find comfort in all your kind words. Thank you all for supporting us.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: